.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> .NET Framework >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

I am looking for Dotnet developer opening in Middle level company.

Posted By: vsrinivasan     Posted Date: June 30, 2014    Points:5   Category :.NET Framework
Hi members,

I have a knowledge in Student oriented project.I didn't have a knowledge in real time project would u pl z guide me which one is best.

With regards
VSrinivasan
vsrinivasan2018@gmail.com

Responses
Author: ASPEvil             
Posted Date: July 01, 2014     Points: 20   

Hello,

I would like to say: First, make a very strong theoretical knowledge about any part of the DotNet, I mean either, VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, SilverLight, ASP.Net MVC etc.

At this moment, there is no need to try to be mastering in all of these above mentioned parts of DotNet, but be master in just any one part, as per your choice and then study MicroSoft SQLServer database's basic structures and queries and do practice few queries on daily basis(you can do it on pen paper too) which will make your SQLServer query part strong.

Then, if possible, do practice on a computer, the theoretical knowledge you gain and practice those SQLServer queries too.

Then start posting your CV/Resume to several jobs website, online, then you will definitely get a lot of interview calls and then face those interviews with your strong knowledge. And then you will definitely get a good job with a very good company.

Best wished for your very bright career.

Thanks.

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend