.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> www.DotNetSpark.com >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

certification email id of dotnetspark.com is not receiving any emails?

Posted By: ASPEvil     Posted Date: June 08, 2014    Points:5   Category :www.DotNetSpark.com
Hello,

I have passed an exam on dotnetspark.com and after passing the exam, I have been trying to send the email to: certification@dotnetspark.com to get my certificate to my email id, but every time I send the email to this particular email id, I get the following error, from mail sender(MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com):-

---------------------------------
Remote host said: 550 Mail server configuration error. Too many recursive forwards. [RCPT_TO]

Please let me know if there is any other email id, where I can send email for the same purpose.

Please let me know it and oblige me thereby.

Thanks.

Responses
Author: webmaster             
Posted Date: June 08, 2014     Points: 20   

Sorry for that we will check and fix this.

Author: Ashutosh Jha             
Posted Date: June 14, 2014     Points: 20   

Hi,

I too received the similar error. And also you have written that we need to mail the ID but no id is getting generated . Please help !!

Regards,
Ashutosh Jha
ashutosh741@gmail.com

http://www.tricksroad.com
Author: ASPEvil             
Posted Date: June 14, 2014     Points: 20   

Hello Ashutosh Jha,

With your question:
we need to mail the ID but no id is getting generated
. Here, do you mean your exam id? If yes, log in with the website(www.dotnetspark.com) and after that, go to top-left portion of the website(www.dotnetspark.com) and then click the "Edit Profile" link and you will be taken to edit page of your profile with the website(www.dotnetspark.com).

Now see, there 3 tabs are there, as: "Edit Profile", "Change Password & Update Pictures" and "Certification".

Click on the "Certification" tab. Now you will see all your exams are being displayed with the "Exam Id" column for each exam, with the start column of the display list.

Thanks.

Posted Date: June 22, 2014     Points: 20   

Thanks ASPEvil. This helps !!

Regards,
Ashutosh Jha
ashutosh741@gmail.com

Posted Date: June 30, 2014     Points: 20   

I have mailed the id around a week ago. By when i should expect to get the certificate.

Regards,
Ashutosh Jha
ashutosh741@gmail.com

Posted Date: June 30, 2014     Points: 20   

Hello webmaster,

Is there any update regarding this particular issue? I tried several times to send emails to the email id(certification@dotnetspark.com) and get the same error, every time, till now(at the time of posting this message).

Please update me regarding the same and oblige me thereby.

Thanks.

Posted Date: July 23, 2014     Points: 20   

Hello webmaster,

Is there any update regarding the same? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Posted Date: July 30, 2014     Points: 20   

Hello webmaster,

Is there any update regarding the error I get when I send the email to the email id:"certification@dotnetspark.com". The error is as follow:-

Remote host said: 550 Mail server configuration error. Too many recursive forwards. [RCPT_TO]

Since I am sending the email from my yahoomail email id, so the mail sender(MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com) shows me this error, whenever I send an email to this mentioned email id: "certification@dotnetspark.com".

Please update me regarding the same.

Thanks.

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend