Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> C# >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

application is working some time, but some time its not working

Posted By: ram     Posted Date: January 20, 2014    Points:5   Category :C#
Posted Date: January 20, 2014 Points: 20

my application is working some time, but some time its not working , when i am trying to Display URLs getting from WebBrowser control using c#(4.0).
some time URLs displaying , some times not diplaying.... Please Can you suggest me Why its happening.....

One of friend suggested me that...Use garbage collector in the desktop application the is App.config File.
I tried by enable the garbage False. even though my problem is not yet solved. some time working,but some times not working.

can you help me...

Responses
Author: Akhil Raj       [Moderator]      
Posted Date: January 21, 2014     Points: 20   

hi friend,
Can you explain some more. I didn't get what and were? Can you give what is the project and the code where the problem created

Author: johngates             
Posted Date: March 14, 2014     Points: 20   

You may need to wear a mouth guard or a mouth splint at night. These devices prevent tooth movement by evening out the pressure in your mouth.
A mouth guard or splint also creates a physical barrier between your upper and lower teeth to protect them from further damage. They also help reduce any grinding noises that you make at night.
Mouth guards are similar in appearance to those used in sports such as boxing. They are usually made out of bendy rubber or plastic and can be made by your dentist to fit your mouth. You will usually have to pay for this type of custom-made dental appliance.
Mouth guards are also available to buy from your local pharmacist. However, it is unlikely to fit as well as one that is made by your dentist.
A mouth splint (also known as an occlusal splint or bite plate) is made from harder plastic and fits precisely over your upper or lower teeth. A splint will usually be more expensive than a mouth guard.

for more information about [URL="http://customizablemouthguards.com/"]bruxism mouth guard [/URL]

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend