Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Post New Question
Subscribe to Forum
December 02, 2013
Hi every one,I am new to .NET technology,Can any one tell me the features of ASP.NET
Posted Date: December 03, 2013 Points: 20
Check the following articles or sites
Posted Date: December 06, 2013 Points: 20
follow dis article chapter wise :) all the best :)
Posted Date: December 09, 2013 Points: 20
You can check the features of ASP.NET on the below link-
Posted Date: January 22, 2014 Points: 20
important advantages ASP.NET offers over other Web development models:
1. ASP.NET drastically reduces the amount of code required to build large applications.
2. With built-in Windows authentication and per-application configuration, your applications are safe and secured.
3. It provides better performance by taking advantage of early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimization, and caching services right out of the box.
4. The ASP.NET framework is complemented by a rich toolbox and designer in the Visual Studio integrated development environment. WYSIWYG editing, drag-and-drop server controls, and automatic deployment are just a few of the features this powerful tool provides.
5. Provides simplicity as ASP.NET makes it easy to perform common tasks, from simple form submission and client authentication to deployment and site configuration.
6. The source code and HTML are together therefore ASP.NET pages are easy to maintain and write. Also the source code is executed on the server. This provides a lot of power and flexibility to the web pages.
7. All the processes are closely monitored and managed by the ASP.NET runtime, so that if process is dead, a new process can be created in its place, which helps keep your application constantly available to handle requests.
8. It is purely server-side technology so, ASP.NET code executes on the server before it is sent to the browser.
9. Being language-independent, it allows you to choose the language that best applies to your application or partition your application across many languages.
10. ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in.
11. The Web server continuously monitors the pages, components and applications running on it. If it notices any memory leaks, infinite loops, other illegal activities, it immediately destroys those activities and restarts itself.
12. Easily works with ADO.NET using data-binding and page formatting features. It is an application which runs faster and counters large volumes of users without having performance problems
In short ASP.NET, the next generation version of Microsoft's ASP, is a programming framework used to create enterprise-class web sites, web applications, and technologies. ASP.NET developed applications are accessible on a global basis leading to efficient information management. Whether you are building a small business web site or a large corporate web application distributed across multiple networks, ASP.NET will provide you all the features you could possibly need.and at an affordable cost
Posted Date: March 14, 2014 Points: 20
ASP.NET is a very good course and more demanded also.I really impress your interest.
Go for this link - http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/.After that if you have problem then go for the any software training institute like.
Posted Date: July 13, 2014 Points: 20
Find it in below link:
Posted Date: July 28, 2014 Points: 20
Asp.net courses is a very good course.Now more job opportunity in this sector.If anybody interested visit karmickinstitute.com.
Posted Date: August 19, 2014 Points: 20
. net courses for freshers in urban area has become quite easy these days as many institutes have been incepted and gives training in open source language. Some of these .Net Training institutes in Kolkata are part of Kolkata's leading internet development company so they are involved in providing quality and skilled .Net coaching to the students.
To post reply
Related Questions Related Questions
Latest Forum Questions From The Same Category
Slash(/) in Combobox
attaching the report in the web page
How do i get payment status in redirect page using bitpay?
Login with Facebook and Save details in database
Login with facebook account in my website
How to make a nested datalist control?
What class does Icon derive from?
What are the validation controls?
What''s the difference between an interface and abstract class?
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend