.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> www.DotNetSpark.com >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Cannot able to post Articles properly.

Posted By: Mohhaumed Safiq SA     Posted Date: October 06, 2013    Points:5   Category :www.DotNetSpark.com
Hello Friends,

I wrote an article about Windows Phone APP. The article has some 6-7 images. When i tried to post in, only 1/4th of the content is getting posted. The remaining are getting truncated.

I am getting weird because of this behavior. Does the mistake is on my side or website?

Author: webmaster             
Posted Date: October 06, 2013     Points: 20   

Hi Mohhaumed Safiq,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I guess you are trying to copy/paste from MS word. If yes than do not do that. Instead of you can copy the content from MS word to Notepad and than paste to WYSIWYG editor at www.dotnetspark.com article posting page.

Once you pasted the content here you can use WYSIWYG toolbar to format your content.

Let me know if you still have problem while posting.

Thanks for posting at www.dotnetspark.com

Author: Sanjeeb Lenka             
Posted Date: November 21, 2013     Points: 20   

Hi i also faced that same problem when i used to post article in Firefox browser. Then i tried using Google chrome and its working fine.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend