.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Publishing web application in VS2008 giving errors where as application running fine

Posted By: Hema     Posted Date: June 07, 2013    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
Dear ALL,

I have developed a web application in VS2010 but My server is Windows Server 2003 and having VS2008. I have modified the versions of Crystal Reports etc; and made to run on VS2008 successfully. While Building/Debugging the application working fine. I have User Controls in MY application. Those also working fine If I run directly where as while publishing It is showing the errors such as Unknown Server Tags for the two custom controls for the rest it is not showing

I tried in Several ways, I have dropped the .ascx files and recreated. Everything I have done but still getting the error. And one more error is "Circular file reference not allowed" for the first UC(User Control)

Please help me I am trying to find the solution in the net since 3 days..

Author: Thamilselvan J             
Posted Date: July 04, 2013     Points: 20   

Hello Hema,

Please follow below link will help you how to publish the application and deploying process in step by step.

I hope this will help you.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend