.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

How to add Questions into database?

Posted By: teja     Posted Date: March 18, 2013    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
hi,i am working on "Online Examination" project,in this project,exam instructor wants to add questions into database?and when student will come to write the exam,exam instructor will retrieve it form database.can you please tell me how to add questions,and how to retrieve it,am requesting you to please send me the code because am new to asp,c#

Author: Aamrapali Tamgadge             
Posted Date: March 19, 2013     Points: 20   

hi teja .
1.the one one way is that u can upload your question and ans. in to database from excel sheet. u wil get the code from google to export excel to DB.
2.you can create your excel sheet by column names que,option1,option2,option3,option4,option5,correct ans.
in that you have to store your data.and export it to your table.but first you have to create your test means for how many number of question and for what time it wil be.
3.when the student came .assign the test you have created.

Software Programmer At OTIS ISRC
Author: teja             
Posted Date: March 19, 2013     Points: 20   

Hi,If you dont mind can you please tell me the code for it,and i require only 30 questions,and each question having 4 options with radio buttons.and can you please tell me how to retrieve it form database,and after retrieving,how can we calculate the marks,if student write the exam?

Author: Deco             
Posted Date: March 20, 2013     Points: 20   

first you have to design the table for Questions and Answers

Question Table

QuestionID QuestionDesc Points

Answer Table

AnswerID QuestionID IsCorrect

Here you have to add the Questions into the Question Table and Answers into the Answer Table.

you have to set the IsCorrect for true for the correct answer

You can have the TextBox, checkbox and Button control to save the Questions and answers into the Question and Answer Table.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend