.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

New User Control in Vevocart Default Web page

Posted By: Mek     Posted Date: July 23, 2012    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
Hello Friends,

I am using Free edition of Vevocart. Now i want to add a new module in the default page, where i can run special offers. To be specific i want to have special offers on weeks basis. Weekly i want to upload new images through admin which will shown in the default page in the middle space below banner, these images will redirect to another page, which will have complete details about the offers.I know bit of .net development need some guidance on how to go about this thing.I hope my query is clear.

Looking for a response.

Thanks & Regards
delhiegle

Responses
Author: Amit Mehra             
Posted Date: August 02, 2012     Points: 20   

Hi,

If I understood your question clearly you can use .NET AdRotator control for the same and you can bind the AdRotator control to a xml file where you can have the Image and Link of your ads.

Thanks,
Amit
Please "Mark As Answer " if this post help you.
Author: Mek             
Posted Date: August 03, 2012     Points: 20   

Hi

Thanks Amit, for your response. I have used the Adrotator. Please let me know have you ever worked on Vevocart.Can you let me know about free version of .net shopping cart.

Regards
Mek

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend