.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> .NET Framework >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Latest Dot NET Technologies for the use in project

Posted By: dev     Posted Date: June 17, 2012    Points:5   Category :.NET Framework
Hi!

I am a fresher and want to go for Dot NET job. For this purpose i am going to make a project on this technology. But i have no idea of this technology right now. Dot Net is very vast framework.Can u please guide me on that what is the latest trend in Dot NET that is currently in demand in companies so that i could make my project on that?

Thanks...

Responses
Author: zohaib             
Posted Date: June 18, 2012     Points: 20   

hi dev

The most recent technologies now is Asp.net.You can find alot of stuff on asp.net include a high influence on the Market in terms ogf jobs .Most of the requirements captured by asp.net.Microsft provide best interface for the web based applications.Once you learned you wil surely enjoyed

Author: Panric             
Posted Date: June 21, 2012     Points: 20   

.NET is truly a very vast and fast-developed framework. ASP.NET is a new technology. But for me, I would like to recommend WPF and Silverlight for you to have a try. Check this blog: http://softculb.blogspot.com/

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend