.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> VB.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Item Description Selection based on Group Name. Category, Item Name,

Posted By: Mek     Posted Date: June 16, 2012    Points:5   Category :VB.Net
Hello,

I am working on a vb.net project where i want something like, i have Group Name, Category, Item, Item Description.
The functionailty goes like this the admin selects the Group Name first that are predefined, then based on group selcttion i select categary, then i enter the Item<Product> Name & Item Description . Now i want if
Group Name is Action > Category in shoes > Item Name added is Leather > Item Description is black....
in the next item addtion the data can be the same till Item Name i.e Action>Shoes>Leather...if the user try to add black as description with this error should pop up " Data Duplication"

But if the User selects different otpions from any of the Group Name, category , Item Name & wanna add Black as description this will be allow.
That in totally means Item Description can be same, keeping in flow the Group, Category, Item name is not same........Bit wiered question i guess

Regards
Mek

Responses

No response found. Be the first to respond this post

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend