.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

URGENT - error: the "textbox" does not exist in current context

Posted By: buddingdeveloper     Posted Date: May 17, 2012    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
hello to all,
i am in a crisis, the deadline for submitting my asp.net website as major project is approaching and i am stuck at a critical stage. plz provide me with a solution asap.
PROBLEM: i have a registration form made up through external css, which i have included in the project files. the form is a sliding jquery form and i had removed the input data fields provided in original html markup (that came with the css and jquery files) and inserted the standard controls, such as textboxes, labels etc. for entering email id, pasword etc. Now, when i refer to these controls in codefile (default.aspx.cs), it shows error that these controls do not exist in the current context. I have checked the ids of controls and the inherit class, everything is correct, i don't get it why the debugging is hindered.

Author: Amit Mehra             
Posted Date: May 17, 2012     Points: 20   

This is wired error and some times you will see this. I recommend you to get the solution from this article

Please "Mark As Answer " if this post help you.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend