.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

How to find Null,repeated values found in Rldc report controls and steps to control it?

Posted By: Pravin     Posted Date: December 22, 2011    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
i have a rldc file , which contains 5 textbox & 3 table controls in it, when one table get multiple data other two tables also equally repeating its data in the pdf. how should i control this?

And give a steps to hide the controls in rdlc report, when one control gets null or empty values i should hide this control & also its corresponding heading textbox control.?

Author: Pravin             
Posted Date: December 22, 2011     Points: 20   

Good Link about Rdlc Expression : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms157328%28v=sql.90%29.aspx
i have found this above link which people have discussed about Rdlc. If any one can explain Above question please provide your answer, once if i get to know the answer for about Question, i will post it with clear steps.
Thank you.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend