.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

video playing

Posted By: N Ramesh Babu     Posted Date: June 07, 2009    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
hi i am preparing a video and audio portal site in that
i am showing some images in gridview when i click on that image the related video should play i am storing those video's in data base using byte array. idon't know how to play video's that are stored in data base. some of my friend's said that we have to use streaming concept while displaying video's for temparary buffering. i don't know how to do streaming. i am new to these type of application's please help me urgent. i need full code regarding this application u can forward code to my mail id "rameshcode4u@gmail.com"

Author: Akhil Raj       [Moderator]      
Posted Date: June 08, 2009     Points: 5   

hi friend,
I didn't get the point that u saving the video in database as bytes. IF u do like how much you db size?..Then streaming concept is wide area. More third party component and service is available for streaming technology.I suggest you to research on this technology its very interesting.. sorry i not have any coding for this

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend