.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Windows Application >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Duty Roster creation and implimentation in vs 2008 with c#

Posted By: boopathi     Posted Date: November 02, 2011    Points:5   Category :Windows Application
hi friends,

please anyone explain about what is mean by duty roster concept and how it can be created and implemented in our .net 2008 windows application.

i want create calender based on given month and year and in that i need to schedule employee shift time, that schedule may any combination of date or hole month whatever, for this schedule i want to right click the created calender's date in that right click my shift details should be display when select that shift that should be allotted for the group of employees and it want to save my sql database.
if i want reschedule that i want to get that calender with scheduled details and i want to make the process then it want to save in database.......please can anyone help me on this.........

Regards,
Boopathi.K

Responses
Author: Narayanan             
Posted Date: February 28, 2012     Points: 20   

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend