.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Others >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

software quotation

Posted By: Ruchi     Posted Date: June 01, 2009    Points:2   Category :Others
Can any one plz suggest what should be the price on an B2B site similiar to alibaba.com ? I am a fresher and have to provide quotation to a party.

Responses
Author: Akhil Raj       [Moderator]      
Posted Date: June 01, 2009     Points: 5   

hi friend...
i am not much experience in this but can give some suggestion. Quotation you can give according to the complexity of the project and time duration. How much hours you have take to finish the project and how many resources you used and the margin..

Author: Ruchi             
Posted Date: June 02, 2009     Points: 5   

hi. thanks for ur suggestion.

I cant workout the figure. Can u plz suggest what would you offer if u r given to develop a site similiar to alibaba.com.

Author: Akhil Raj       [Moderator]      
Posted Date: June 03, 2009     Points: 5   

if give to me...
Firstly i check the how much pages..for that we want the full requirements..

Then different way we can check ..if u check page wise..u separate easy pages and difficult like according to the complexity. Then how much time u take to complete each page and calculate the amount for each page and take the total..

Otherwise per day/per month you fix the amount you want.. eg: 1000 rupees for one day..So complexity is not matter first you analyze and fix the total hours to finish that project..then take the total working days you need. Give 10 or some days grace period according to the needs. So you got the amount for that much days..Then add some margin and quote the amount.. This is for development only...

You told just like alibaba.com...Sorry i can't tell according to that...Because i dont know full;y about alibaba.com..I think you got some what clear..and this is my way only..

Author: Ruchi             
Posted Date: June 04, 2009     Points: 5   

thanks

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend