.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> SharePoint >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Workflow not running when it is selected to "Start automatically" and working fine Manually

Posted By: subha     Posted Date: October 10, 2011    Points:5   Category :SharePoint
Hi all,

I am given a task , wherein the list items created or updated need to be copied to another list .I have created a workflow and it work fine, when the option for the workflow to start manually is given.
the workflow is throwing error when the option to "Start automatically when a item is created or updated" is given.

The workflow is throwing the following error "The workflow could not copy the item. Make sure the source and destination lists have the same columns and column settings.Access Denied"
when it is selected "start automatically"

I have cross checked with the colums in both the lists.They are perfectly same.

Help me in solving this.

Regards
Subha

Responses
Author: Narayanan             
Posted Date: October 11, 2011     Points: 20   

Hi,
refer this link..
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepoint2010customization/thread/d29447aa-9509-42a8-b3ff-94288656d440

Regards,
Lakshmi Narayanan.s

Regards, Lakshmi Naraayanan.S
http://dotnettechrocks.blogspot.in/
Author: Zakeer             
Posted Date: October 11, 2011     Points: 20   

Hi,

could you please say me if your any list contain filter lookup field type or could you please update more details regarding ur workflow if screen shot will be fine so that we can find the cause of the issue.

Regards,
Zakeer Ahamed

Regards,
Zakeer Ahamed.S

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend