.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Assembly Error on server

Posted By: Aamrapali Tamgadge     Posted Date: October 01, 2011    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
Hi Friends.I have one Application in that i have to upload the word file and have to convert in html its all fine on local

but when i upload my website on server it is getting the following error.m not getting what is the issue of it.please suggest me what should i do in this.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1705: Assembly 'App_Web_rgqse0ge, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c'

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Author: Narayanan             
Posted Date: October 02, 2011     Points: 20   

Hi ,
Refer these links..

Regards, Lakshmi Naraayanan.S
Author: Aamrapali Tamgadge             
Posted Date: October 03, 2011     Points: 20   

hi nw m getting this error.my code is all working fine on local machine but when i host it on server it gives the following error.please suggest me what should i do.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154.

Software Programmer At OTIS ISRC

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend