.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

online test

Posted By: Aamrapali Tamgadge     Posted Date: June 09, 2011    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
hi please check the following website http://accountingacademy.net/User/Login.aspx

in this site Login with username shwet.agashe@gmail.com pwd is sss in this site when i submit the test the popup is even still der not close even i close the popup and close the script manager also but result page is not cuming how can i close this so that the result wil show pls anyone can resolve this problm its argent.

Responses
Author: Gowthammanju             
Posted Date: June 09, 2011     Points: 20   

Hey its online test as a user how can u change the online scripting

be clear in posting questions

wat u need to create the project like that r wat else

Thanks & Regards,
GowthamManju
Chennai

Mark if the answer is true
Author: Aamrapali Tamgadge             
Posted Date: June 10, 2011     Points: 20   

Hi this site is developed my myself.it is working fine. preveiously i had used the popup but becoz of some reason i remove the popup and simply shows the test page through Response.redirect("");, but still me getting the same problm the result wil show after the some time when i submit the test but wen the test remains for 2 to 3 hours and then i click the submit button the result wil not show it wil not postback to the result page following is my submit button code.pls suggest me how can i solve this problm its very argent m trying
it from two days

protected void btnSubmit1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
try
{
getScore();
}
catch (Exception)
{
//Response.Write("get score");
}
// string winclose = "<script language='javascript'>" + "self.parent.opener.location='TestResult.aspx?id=" + Session["ID"].ToString() + "&name=" + Session["Result"].ToString() + "&time=" + Session["time"].ToString() + "';" + "self.close()" + "</script>";

// ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.Page, this.GetType(), "popup", winclose, false);

Response.Redirect("TestResult.aspx?id=" + Session["ID"].ToString() + "&name=" + Session["Result"].ToString() + "&time=" + Session["time"].ToString() + "");

}

Software Programmer At OTIS ISRC
Author: shiv chandra             
Posted Date: June 12, 2011     Points: 20   

Please post your code instead of link so that error can be sort out.

Regards
Shiva

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend