.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> SharePoint >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Why is Link list web part only showing 20 links?

Posted By: sarah     Posted Date: May 13, 2011    Points:5   Category :SharePoint
Currently, I have a links list with 25 different links. I added the link list to our main site but only the first 20. I modified the web part height to allow more space but that is not working. After the 20 links it says "More Links".

How do I get all 25 links to show up on the web part without clicking on "more links"? I have already set the view of "Item Limit" to 30 limit but it's not working.

Responses
Author: Vijai Anand. R             
Posted Date: May 14, 2011     Points: 20   

Hi,

Actually all the links can be displayed in the same web part. May be you have changed the items limit to 20 in the list settings.
Go to Links List => List Settings => Views => All Items.

Check the "Item Limit" section. May be there you would have changed the value for "Number of items to display" as 20.

Thanks,

Vijai Anand. R

Author: sarah             
Posted Date: May 14, 2011     Points: 20   

I double checked the Item Limit to 30 but it's not working. Only 20 links show on the webpart? is there anywhere?

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend