Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Forum
Paypal Integration with asp.net 3.0
May 06, 2011
I have a requirement to implement PayPal.
My Question is
1) what all are the softwares i need to Work with Paypal
2) how to connect Paypal Service
3) what all are the parameters do i want to send to the same PayPal Service
4) My customers doesn't want to login into Paypal ... Straight away if they click the link.. it needs to go for Paypal Gateway and if it is success it need to send a message to my asp.net Application that success or failure.
5) if it is success --> i will show some message
6) if it is failure ---> i need to show failure
Please help me on the same
Thanks and Regards,
Posted Date: May 09, 2011 Points: 20
You need to create a dummy account on paypal sandbox site. There the code for integration is available for
all the languages.Then create a business account. I have attached one solution for you.
Hope it helps.
To post reply
Related Questions Related Questions
paypal integration in asp.net page
about google map integration
sending data to paypal
Regarding hi5 integration
can any one tell me how to implement paypal in my project?
PayPal Express CheckOut
Latest Forum Questions From The Same Category
Window Service C#.net not working properly
C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer NuGet package
Land Registry Business Gateway Webservice - reference the returned XMLDocument
Technology to be used for Finance Application
problem instal net framwork 4
I am looking for Dotnet developer opening in Middle level company.
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend