.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Progress Bar

Posted By: Aamrapali Tamgadge     Posted Date: April 26, 2011    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
hi me having one online test website in dat i have one popup for the test and Submit Butto but wen user click on submit Button it check all the answers From the server database so it take few seconds so for dat few seconds i have to show the Progress Loading image how can i do this.i have tried many ways but m not getting my solution.onclientclick i hv write

onclientclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to submit the test ?When you submit the test please wait for few second to display the result.')" />

and onClick Event of Button I Called the GetScoreMethod() to Get The Ans and show the result.

Responses
Author: Sunil Yadav       [Moderator]      
Posted Date: April 26, 2011     Points: 20   
Author: Aamrapali Tamgadge             
Posted Date: April 27, 2011     Points: 20   

hello sir Actually me having one submit button in that one method to calculate the score it take the time to redirect to next page and close the popup in dat meanwhile how can i tel the user dat u have to wait for few second to display the result..this is my button code

protected void imgBtn1_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)
{
try
{
getScore();
}
catch (Exception)
{
//Response.Write("get score");

}

string winclose = "<script language='javascript'>" + "self.parent.opener.location='TestResult.aspx?id=" + Session["ID"].ToString() + "&name=" + Session["Result"].ToString() + "&time=" + Session["time"].ToString() + "';" + "self.close()" + "</script>";

ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.Page,this.GetType(),"popup",winclose,false);

}

Software Programmer At OTIS ISRC
Author: kamlesh             

hi

for that u can show .gif image after Submit button will enter and when u get answers from server u can hide that .gif image .

and take that .gif image on separate form so u can show and hide is easy.

Thanks And Regards.
Kamlesh Nikam
Author: kamlesh             

protected void imgBtn1_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)
{
try
{
getScore();

FrmGIFForm objGIF = new FrmGIFForm (); // Suppose FrmGIFForm new form for showing GIF image
objGIF.show();

}
catch (Exception)
{
//Response.Write("get score");
}

and when u get the result so u can hide that form

Thanks And Regards.
Kamlesh Nikam

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend