.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Online test

Posted By: Aamrapali Tamgadge     Posted Date: April 15, 2011    Points:5   Category :ASP.Net
Hi me having one website for online test..it is working fine but now the scenario is dat i have retrived all the data from server at page load. and display it in gridview one by one question but the problem is dat wen the internet connection is disabled the next and previous question is not cuming..how can i solve this problem so dat fist time all the data should come through server so dat even the net connection disabled the test should remain continue ..

Responses
Author: shankey             
Posted Date: April 18, 2011     Points: 20   

hi,

A way is that you can have all the details fetched from database and held it in a dataset and then you can show based on the requirement from the dataset. This will not require net connection. net connection will be needed when you want to fetch some other details which is not in dataset.

Thanks

Shankey

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend