Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Forum
Doubt on features of .NET Framework
February 25, 2009
1. Is .net compiler or interpreter or both?
2. Is it possible to develop a single application using more than one .net supported language?
3. How many languages are supported by .net f/w currently?
Posted Date: February 26, 2009 Points: 5
1) Nice Question i guess 3.5 Framework is both (Not Sure).
2) Yes its possible to develop single application more than one .NET supported language. (Using DLL developed in other language you can access in other language but not directly eg in VS 2005,2008 you can not select other programming language)
3) Here is the list of .NET supported language
Mark As Answer
" if this post help you.
Posted Date: December 13, 2009 Points: 5
I would like to add some more to Amit's answer. Yes the .NET languages are both compiled and interpreted.
.NET supports multilanguage in single application because of the feature called Cross Language Inheritance. So we can create a single application using different languages in .NET as Amit said.
To know what are the languages supported by .NET refer to the link given by Amit.
To post reply
Related Questions Related Questions
Having a doubt in SQL query
Doubt on ''createuserwizard'' control?
What is a framework?
what are the dataset features
Doubt in Date/time
Have doubt in store procedure in sql server
having doubt in required field validator
Doubt in popup window.Urgent requirement
.net framework 3.5 in windows server 2000
doubt in Array declaration
Latest Forum Questions From The Same Category
Window Service C#.net not working properly
C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer NuGet package
Land Registry Business Gateway Webservice - reference the returned XMLDocument
Technology to be used for Finance Application
problem instal net framwork 4
I am looking for Dotnet developer opening in Middle level company.
Validate the Grade in gridview in asp.net using C#
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend