.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> .NET Framework >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

.net framework 3.5

Posted By: sheeba     Posted Date: March 06, 2011    Points:5   Category :.NET Framework
Hi

iam new to .netframework 3.5.What are all the concepts included in this framework.i want to know WCF,WPF concepts etc.Is there is any specific installation needed? Plz help me to learn the basics with simple samples..Thanx a lot....

Responses
Author: Karthikeyan Anbarasan       [Moderator]      
Posted Date: March 06, 2011     Points: 20   

Hi,

Since you are new to .net i would suggest you go to MSDN site and start browsing the basics... also you can learn the concepts from dotnetspark tutorials section. which gives you some basic idea on the same.

Thanks
Karthik
http://www.f5debug.net
Mark as Answer if the answer solves your issue!!!
Author: Maverick             
Posted Date: March 07, 2011     Points: 20   

Hello,

You can use MSDN for clearing your basics. Download some ebooks for WCF and WPF you please install expression blend so that you become clear with xaml.

Thanks,
Maverick

Thanks,
Maverick
Author: siri.k             
Posted Date: March 07, 2011     Points: 20   

hai sheeba,

for wcf spl installation is needed for that u have install Visual Studio Web Developer in that u can able to do ecf prgm...

and for wpf u can install microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express software ................

and for more details u can refer wpf n wcf basics for beginers in google search ........

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend