.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

How to remove "save image" on image hover....

Posted By: susant     Posted Date: February 14, 2009    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
Hi Frnds..

Developing web-application and putting one image in image control and running the application...

while mouse hover its showing on the top of the image showing save image... My requirement is like it shold not show this save icon while mouse hover..

And while right click it should not save image as option on right click..

i dont want to disable all option of right click i want to disable only that save image as option...

Any suggetion,...

susant
Mumbai..

Responses
Author: Amit Mehra             
Posted Date: February 14, 2009     Points: 5   

Hi Shusant,
No i don't think its possible to disable only SAVE AS options from Context menu or in file menu of browser. But yes as you know you can disable the right click.

Thanks,
Amit
Please "Mark As Answer " if this post help you.
Author: susant             
Posted Date: February 15, 2009     Points: 5   

Hi Amit..

When the image is showing in web-page the option is coming save,print and all we cant disable this feature??

Any way if i can show it in watermark then also fine.. can u have any idea so that we can implement watermark of that image ..

susant
Mumbai

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend