.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

DotNET Course

Posted By: veeresh     Posted Date: January 19, 2011    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
I am B.E. graduate & interested to perceive a DotNet course in Bangalore. Plz suggest me a good institute with placement & also plz let me how is the future in dotnet domain.

Responses
Author: Manas Patnaik             
Posted Date: January 20, 2011     Points: 5   

All Technologies are good and you cant predict the future.So my advise learn what you intrest most and be the best , as best cant be lost :).

Instead of Training inst , join a company as a fresher where Training faclities are there .

Best Of luck.

Manas Patnaik
http://manaspatnaik.com/blog
Author: Aanchal             
Posted Date: February 12, 2014     Points: 20   

Hi Veeresh,
I have come across a dotnet training program for you where you can get right king of training and knowledge. Nevonprojects is one of the appropriate institute for dotnet training i know. You will get both practical and theoretical knowledge with the help of live projects assigned to you. The course includes placement assistance and programs to help to get suitable job.
Here is the link for it
http://nevonprojects.com/technical-training/dotnet-training/

Dotnet is now most preferred technology in the IT industry and it will have a wide scope in future as well. At the end what matters is your hardwork and dedication so all the best and go for the training.

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend