.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Windows Application >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

During Scaning file in C#.NET windows app

Posted By: Sunil     Posted Date: December 30, 2008    Points:2   Category :Windows Application
Hi,

What we want,
i'm converting Excel file into sql during conversion its take too much time, during the process we not knowing what agent_id currently converting. something like Norton Antivirous or AVG antivirous where a a message is showing current file scanning report, that give knowledge to me that currently which drive or Folder or file is scanning by Antivirous.

so Me too want to know in my project which agent_id currently processing, so please give me the idea about it how we do this process in my project.

i have implimented progress bar that is working successfully but it not show me which agent_id is currently processing by system.

Responses
Author: Rahul             
Posted Date: December 30, 2008     Points: 5   

Hi,
You mean Label control not showing the Agent_Id while processing?

Author: Sunil             

Hi Rahul,

You are absolutely right.

yes in my program there has a label which not showing text during processing. it shows when processing is finished and the last values of the agent_id will showing with that label control.

Thanx for yr quick consideration !

Author: Rahul             

Hi Sunil,
Use the Refresh() method of the control inside the loop. See this helps or not.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much!

Its working gr8.

one more thing.

i get hints about BackgroundWorker Control of .net tools is that also work for this purpose.

i have never use this control before, i have read so many example from net they have a long coding process so i fill a few complex to use it.

Once again thank you for ur help.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much!

Its working gr8.

one more thing.

i get hints about BackgroundWorker Control of .net tools is that also work for this purpose.

i have never use this control before, i have read so many example from net they have a long coding process so i fill a few complex to use it.

Once again thank you for ur help.

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend