Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> WCF >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Remoting Application into WCF

Posted By: ss     Posted Date: November 19, 2010    Points:2   Category :WCF
Hi All,

in my resume i have kept an line saying that i have converted the existing remoting application into WCF web service.

when they are asking i am telling that i have consumed the business logic of remoting class in the legacy system and converted them to WCF web services.

can u tell me a real time example of converting an remoting to wcf
can any one tell me elaborately as the interviewers are asking what is the business logic that i have converted

Author: Sadhuryan             
Posted Date: November 22, 2010     Points: 5   

You can take the Online Banking example. Coz, bankers will not provide their own customer details to others completely. But in case of, fund transaction they need to. In such scenario, they will publish a service which will be accessed by other bankers with limited information, which help others to authenticate and authorize for the transaction success.

Author: ss             
Posted Date: November 22, 2010     Points: 5   

u r telling me an example of web services which works on http.but i want an example on remoting platform to wcf service.mine is a medical platform,an emr site.could u suggest me an example which can fit into a medical site

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend