.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Executing .dll files

Posted By: Asha.MP     Posted Date: November 18, 2010    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net

I am having dll files with the application, here i need to execute the dll function using f8 or f10 means step by step, how to use that dll files in my new application

Author: Sadhuryan             
Posted Date: November 19, 2010     Points: 5   

'dll' file is an assembly file and moreover it is an output file. If u had included an external dll file in your application. Then, you can't be able to debug thru methods inside the dll files.

Author: duraikannan             
Posted Date: December 14, 2010     Points: 5   

Step 1:

You can open the particular 'dll' source file (i.e: sample.prj). and then change the Debug mode in your application. Finally compile that application and put it to that dll file to your Application folder.

Step 2:

you can open the Main application source then change and run that application with dubug mode.

Example :

1) One function have in sample.dll
2) To add in your Main application
3) To add one command button then write the following code in the button events.
Dim lobjDll as new Sample
lobjDll.SampleAdd(2,3) '' Function call froma main application
4) To Set debug mode in above line of code
5) you can run through F11.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend