.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Others >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

E-Book of Stimul Report...

Posted By: susant     Posted Date: December 15, 2008    Points:2   Category :Others
Hi All

Can any body send the link from where i can download free e-book of stimul report.. if anybody have then plz snd me...

susantaown@gmail.com

Responses
Author: Praveen             
Posted Date: December 15, 2008     Points: 5   

I didnt find EBook on StimulReport.NET.Even Google not showing any result on StimulReport.NET EBook. Once you get please let me know.

Are they have not given any documentaion once you install StimulReport.NET?

Author: susant             
Posted Date: December 15, 2008     Points: 5   

Hi Praveen

After installation the hlp files are not suffecient to work with realtime.... any way i also search a lot but i cant find any e-book... there are some video files (http://www.stimulsoft.com/ReportsNetVideos.aspx).. But its not enough to work with reports.. u just go through...

susant

Author: Vuyiswa Maseko             
Posted Date: December 29, 2008     Points: 5   

Downloading Free E-books is stealling. Do you know how much time the authors spent to prepare and write the books

Author: Praveen             
Posted Date: December 29, 2008     Points: 5   

I agree with you Mr. Vuyiswa Maseko but i am not asking for free E-Book. What i was looking is any Ebook on StimulReport.NET as many company releases its help guide in form of books on pdf format.

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend