.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

how to ulpoad .net project to the server?

Posted By: arpita     Posted Date: October 22, 2010    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
I have completed a asp.net project with c#.The project is successfully running on my local machine.I have a database also.
can any body please tell me how to upload my project with database to the server so that others can view my website from another computer.
I have filezilla user id a and password.

note : all the computers are LAN connected.

please help!!!
itz urgent!!!

Responses
Author: Jean Paul             
Posted Date: October 22, 2010     Points: 5   

You can right click on the web application - Select Publish menu item.

In the appearing screen you can select FTP from the left pane and
use your credentials.

Jean Paul http://jeanpaulva.com/
Author: ASPEvil             
Posted Date: November 02, 2010     Points: 5   

What are you looking for, is called website hosting. And for doing that, you need a domain name to be registered. First do it and then with company(it is called, hosting company) you did register the domain name, contact them about the webspace charges and according to your total website's file size, choose a webspace package from them. After, successfully purchasing domain name and webspace, they will immediately give you the control panel and FTP's userid and password. Then use those ids and passwords to upload your website's files and database to their server.

Note: Before making any kind of payment be 200% confirmed about some points. As: a)The hosting company is offering the Windows Hosting Service. b)What the ASP.Net version you have used to built your website, the hosting company is offering the same version of asp.net for hosting.

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend