.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Sql Server >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Report Server gets Reporting Services Error when in Sharepoint Integrated Mode

Posted By: myrazin     Posted Date: October 19, 2010    Points:2   Category :Sql Server
I have two servers, Server 1 and Server 2.

Server 1, is the Sharepoint 3.0 server. I have installed Reporting Services Add-in here and can see the Reporting Services section in Sharepoint 3.0 Central Administration.

Server 2 hosts the SSRS 2005. In the Reporting Services Configuration Manager > Database Setup, I have created a new database and changed the Server Mode to SharePoint Integrated. In SharePoint Integration panel on the left-side, when I click the link, I will go to the SharePoint Central Administration. All the other panels also have been successfully configured.

But when I access the report server: http://<servername>/reportserver, I will get:
Reporting Services Error. Report Server has encountered a SharePoint error. (rsSharePointError). Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Does anybody know what is the cause of this and how to solve the problem?

I tried to configure the Reporting Services > Grant database access in SharePoint 3.0 Central Administration, but it is not successful.

Thanks!

Responses

No response found. Be the first to respond this post

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend