.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Update panel - Fileupload problem

Posted By: shyleshgov     Posted Date: September 15, 2010    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
hi all,

in my project i am using 2 sections, both inside an update panel. 2nd section is inside a div tag which is visible=false as default. i have a show button in the 1st section which makes the 2nd section visible=true. i have a file upload control and an upload button in the 2nd section. even after i gave trigger postback trigger as the upload button, the fileupload control is showing hasfile=false. if we remove the visble=false from div tag, the file upload control shows hasfile=true. no problem. but when page is loading i want 2nd section as visible=false and the show button of the 1st section is clicked the div tag is made visble=true. in this case fileupload's hasfile is showing false always. once the page postback is done, nbo problem for the fileupload control. as my 2nd section is inside the update panel, during the first time, it shows this problem.

No response found. Be the first to respond this post

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend