.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Gridview dynamic headding

Posted By: Naresh     Posted Date: August 23, 2010    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
Hi all,

How to dispaly header in gridview dynamically.I need this every week i there will be some data to be displayed.weeks will be chnging(2nd week of july,3rd week of august).By readin header from excel file i need to display heading in gridview i.e dynamically

Responses
Author: Naim Khan             
Posted Date: August 23, 2010     Points: 5   

hello friend,

i just want to know that it should be Automatically or like give by user means you said you want to Gridview dynamic headding.... so i m confused little bit if you want to make automatically then you should use timer for that for make Schedule... or if you want to do through some one then you should use Events... hope you understand What i want....

Naim Khan

Software Developer
khan.naim786@yahoo.com
khan.naeem1987@gmail.com
Author: Naresh             
Posted Date: August 30, 2010     Points: 5   

Hi Naim Khan,

Please find the attachment.I want data like in second grid like image.

I am uploading data from excel to databse.i want to get reports from databse.Excel file data changes everyweek.I Have tp read that header display it in gridview or datalist or repetaer.I can use repeater also becuse i dont wnat to change data.

This week excel header will be from this sunday date to saturday date.Next weeek i will get another date in excel.So i want this date which changes everyweek in header.

Author: krishana singh             
Posted Date: October 16, 2010     Points: 5   

using templates

edit templete

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend