.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Web Service issue

Posted By: Raji sivadas     Posted Date: August 13, 2010    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
I have a webservice(testservice.asmx file) and i wrote a simple Helloworld function(that return a string ) and i called that function through javascript from default.aspx page and its working fine in local and test server. but when the same project i hosted in a new server(aplus.net hosting server), but its not working their.

Issues we are facing is related to web service call made from the client side script (ie: a web service file(.asmx) file is called from the JavaScript but it returns error that the file does not exist but it clearly exists in the specified location

in that server,when the page is loaded a java script proxy is created like "webservicename/jsdebug" which is not happening in this case.

Could anyone please tell me how can i solve the issue.

Author: asimu             
Posted Date: August 15, 2010     Points: 5   

check ur system firewal and also chek wil it allow to cal .asmx or not in windows directory.
cal web service using http with port no it wil work

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend