.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> ASP.Net >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

ASP.NET BUTTON

Posted By: sriram     Posted Date: June 23, 2010    Points:2   Category :ASP.Net
Hi,

AS we kno, the normal ASP.NET button will have some default color and some curve around the corners. when i'm just applying only background color to the button using css, i'm missing the curves for the button, the color is applied to the button, but it's shape is changed to the square.

I need a button having curves around the corners, but should have some background color to the button

Responses
Author: Lakhan Pal Garg             
Posted Date: June 23, 2010     Points: 5   

Hi Sriram-

You can use css for that. like you can create a image to give curve to the button then you can apply that to button.

Thanks
Lakhan Pal Garg

Author: Parvathi             

hi,

http://www.catswhocode.com/blog/top-10-css-buttons-tutorial-list

hope this link will help u

Thanks & regards
Parvathi

Thanks & Regards
Parvathi K
Author: sriram             

Hi Lakhan Pal,

i can use image to get the curve to the button. but here the thing is, different width for the button control in different screens. so, if i use image, i can use it in only one screen, but it should be reusable across all the screens.
for ex, in one screen, button having text as 'asdf', and in other screen button having long text 'asdfjklqweruio sdfnncvx sdfkjowern sadf', then the same image i used for asdf one cann't use it for this one also...
hope u got it,

do u have any other alternative.

Author: Kirtan             
Posted Date: June 26, 2010     Points: 5   

you can use Some image having Round Shape and use it as background in Asp.net ImageButton Control to get what you want

Author: laptop charles             
Posted Date: June 30, 2010     Points: 5   

You can drag and drop the image button or command button or you can type on the asp coding.<asp:button> and can use a some button image.

Author: Clintonzz             
Posted Date: March 18, 2014     Points: 20   

Find something like UI buttons may fit for your request:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/buttons_overview.shtml

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend