.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> Others >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

Which courses are best to learn

Posted By: softraj     Posted Date: May 14, 2010    Points:2   Category :Others
Hi, am going to complete MCA this may. Mean while pursuing MCA, I parallel y learnt .net technologies. But due to poor academic background in my under graduation (Bsc. computers) I think I have less chances to get a job in MNCs. So, what I thought is immediately after completing MCA, I'd like to learn latest version of .NET TECH, SHAREPOINT, AJAX as well as SILVERLIGHT. After completing all these how will be my chances for jobs?

Author: Amit Mehra             
Posted Date: May 14, 2010     Points: 5   

That's really good that you have started learning .NET and the time you will be company you can perform better.

Latest version of the technology always help to get the job. I would also like to add to do some Microsoft Certification That will help to get job faster.

For a fresher ASP.NET, Windows form, Silverlight would be a good options. Don't try to learn everything in short period. Have good command in asp.net, Windows form and if you want in SIlverlight.

Don't worry about your academic..all you have a master degree and your knowledge will take you to the high.

Best of luck.

Please "Mark As Answer " if this post help you.
Author: Nikhil Kumar             
Posted Date: May 15, 2010     Points: 5   

Never think about your academic records at all these are just old stories okay
Focus on your subject be a master of your subject and there are a lot of companies who want experts not scorers at all.
If you go for an interview and other scorer also then your selection depend on your knowledge not on your academic records.
So just learn new technologies and forget about your academic records :)
Be happy learn happy

Cheer life !!!

Be helpful and enjoy life because it comes only onces. Give all the happiness to yours and remember it doesn't comes by money ...
Author: BangaruBabuPureti             
Posted Date: May 17, 2010     Points: 5   

Your Decession is 100% good...But Take Any One Course Into Action ..Need To Be Expertise In That Area.

One Weapon For good Success.Remove Academic Career strengths and Weaknesses ..Go a Head

All The Best

BangaruBabu Pureti
Author: prathap             
Posted Date: September 10, 2013     Points: 20   

Hi softraj,

your decision is right.

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend