.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest

Sign In
Register

Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Congratulations!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
david stephan

Home >> Forum >> Silverlight >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

login and display high score

Posted By: yuripon     Posted Date: May 12, 2010    Points:2   Category :Silverlight
Hi... I would like to create project in SL 3. but it's just one player, so the player should login into it, and it's mean they have a carracter to play it with their own account(Name). this is my first project, I use C# on it. Can you give me an example. In this game, there's a score where the top score from many player who's play it is the winner. So, is it need a database.? what database I should use.? Teach me more please. I'm only have any example about SL 3 Game where I found, but there's nothing login or like what I make.

there's a high score.. so it is need connect to database.? is there any example about it.?

Responses
Author: Venkat             
Posted Date: May 12, 2010     Points: 5   

Hi,

You can refer this article in silverlight. This may help you

http://blogs.msdn.com/brada/archive/2008/06/08/silverlight-roles-profile-and-authentication-example-updated-for-silverlight-beta2-now-with-visual-state-manager-vsm-goodness.aspx

Mark As Answer if this solve your problem
Warm Regards,
Venkat

You must Sign In To post reply

Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery
JavaScript/VBScriptBiztalkWPFPatten/PracticesWCFOthers
www.DotNetSpark.comUnAnsweredAll

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend