.NET Tutorials, Forums, Interview Questions And Answers
Welcome :Guest
Sign In
Win Surprise Gifts!!!

Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Gaurav Pal

Home >> Forum >> Windows Application >> Post New QuestionBookmark and Share Subscribe to Forum

How to Change the Font of MessageBox

Posted By: Santosh     Posted Date: April 15, 2010    Points:2   Category :Windows Application
can anybody please tell me,how to change the font or back color of a messagebox in vb.net(windows application)

Ex: MessageBox.Show("Please Check Your Name", "Information", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Information)

i want to change the backcolor and font of the above message.

Author: Venkat             
Posted Date: April 15, 2010     Points: 5   

As far as I know...you can not change the font color, style of the message of the MessageBox.Show() method.

You can write your custom form which act like message box and you can display your own custom message and change the font size and style.

Mark As Answer if this solve your problem
Warm Regards,
Author: Nikhil Kumar             
Posted Date: April 19, 2010     Points: 5   

It is not possible to format the MessageBox any more than what the MessageBox class provides; just look at the documentation. If you need to do anything different from what is documented, it is easier to just create a form yourself that does what you need an then you have much, much more flexibility.

Thanks !!!

Be helpful and enjoy life because it comes only onces. Give all the happiness to yours and remember it doesn't comes by money ...
Author: Kirtan             
Posted Date: April 21, 2010     Points: 5   

You can not change the default Message Box provided but you can code your own that can behave same like that MessageBox Window ..

though if you want to do it force fully it can be done with Win32 API Function by force fully getting the handle of the TextBox Window Generated ..but it will be very hard to do for you as Creating our own new MessageBox will be easier approach

Author: Mallikarjuna Chigicherla             
Posted Date: August 03, 2010     Points: 5   

No Possible To Change The Font Of Message Box.

Thanks & Regards,
Mallikarjuna Chigicherla
Author: krishana singh             
Posted Date: December 07, 2010     Points: 5   

Me.Font = _
New Font( _
Me.Font.FontFamily, _
200, _
Me.Font.Style, _
GraphicsUnit.Pixel _

Author: Narayanan             
Posted Date: January 17, 2012     Points: 20   

You must Sign In To post reply
Find more Forum Questions on C#, ASP.Net, Vb.Net, SQL Server and more Here
Quick Links For Forum Categories:
ASP.NetWindows Application  .NET Framework  C#  VB.Net  ADO.Net  
Sql Server  SharePoint  OOPs  SilverlightIISJQuery

Hall of Fame    Twitter   Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Contact Us    Archives   Tell A Friend